Wednesday, September 29, 2010

KMUN Coastal Radio Interview This Friday!

I'm excited to invite everyone to listen on their radios or online to KMUN 91.9 fm or KTCB 89.5 fm this Friday (October 1) from 3-4pm (PST). To listen online, click here.

The radio show ARTS- Live and Local!, which hosts a variety of writers and musicians in 10 minute interview segments, has invited me on as a guest! I'm not sure the exact time slot but I'll be interviewed somewhere in that hour span. I'll likely read a short poem and answer questions from host Carol G. Newman and call in guests.

I'll try to get the word out about the next day's music and poetry event, Chasing the Sun Off the Edge- a 3-hour blend of poetry and music created by A. Molotkov, Regan Linde, David Crosse, Carrie-Ann Tkaczyk, and I. This event will be held at Beach Books in Seaside, OR from 5-8pm, as part of their Art Walk. Please tune in to the interview and join us there, if you're on the coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment