Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paypal option for Pre-order of my chapbook!

I've created a paypal account to make pre-orders of my chapbook easier. The paypal email is jswilliams1307@gmail.com! Order now and often!

If you would like to order a copy, please send payment of $12, which includes shipping, to via paypal or to address below. Also, feel free to contact me via email or phone. I would be more than happy to sign any copies you order, if you let me know. In a few months, once it hits shelves, you'll be able to order it directly through the press (www.thelastautomat.com).

Thank you so very much for your consideration and support. If it weren't for the friendship and support from you all over the years, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today.

John Sibley Williams
5160 Sw Slavin Rd, Apt 61
Portland, Or 97239

No comments:

Post a Comment