Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pre-Order of A Pure River!


Dear Friends,
I am very excited to be able to share some wonderful news with you. My new book, A Pure River, is being published by The Last Automat Press this fall. The book is a collection of poems based on experiences during my cross-country trip a few years back. I believe it has much to say even to those who don’t traditionally enjoy poetry, as it spans the emotional and physical landscapes of over a dozen states.

At this time I am able to accept pre-orders for copies of A Pure River and would be honored if you would like me to reserve one (or more) for you. I am confident that you will enjoy it and would be very grateful for your support.

If you would like to order a copy, please send payment of $12, which includes shipping, to my physical address below. Also, feel free to contact me via email or phone. I would be more than happy to sign any copies you order, if you let me know. In a few months, once it hits shelves, you'll be able to order it directly through the press.
Thank you so very much for your consideration and support. If it weren't for the friendship and support from you all over the years, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today.

Sincerely,
John Sibley Williams
5160 SW Slavin Rd, Apt 61
Portland, OR 97239
http://jswilliamspoetry.blogspot.com
www.TheArtOfRaining.com
603-475-8803
kafkaesque1307@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment